Last Updated on: 24th January 2023, 11:25 am
What Do Lead Managers Do in a Real Estate Business?
A real estate lead manager is responsible for managing the leads in your CRM. Their duties include listening to voicemails, calling back potential sellers, gathering information, and determining the status of a lead. They play a crucial role in managing and qualifying leads, helping to ensure that they are passed on to the appropriate team members for closings and follow-ups.
Need CRM to manage real estate leads?
Lead managers also serve as gatekeepers for acquisition specialists by screening potential leads and only passing on those who are interested in hearing an offer. This means that when a lead expresses interest in selling a property, a lead manager will then pass that lead on to an Acquisition Manager. This allows the Acquisition Manager to focus on presenting deals to qualified leads, rather than wasting time on unqualified leads.
Additionally, a lead manager needs to be good at handling objections, gathering information, knowing how to use lead management software (CRM) to handle, organize and keep track of leads, and completing other more task.
How much is the salary of a real estate lead manager?
The salary for a Real Estate Lead Manager can vary, typically ranging from $24,000 to $37,000 per year as a base salary, with the potential for a commission of 1-3% per closed deal.
What do lead managers do in a real estate business?
A real estate lead manager performs the following task and responsibilities:
- Do outbound calls, SMS texts, and emails to homeowners
- Determine if the homeowner is open to receiving a cash offer, get information about the property, and gauge motivation
- Leads follow up
- Convert inbound lead communication
- Seller lead data entry into the company database
- Seller lead data maintenance
- Schedule appointments to present offers
- Management of sales pipeline using CRM
- Receive calls from all marketing channels and evaluate all leads.
- Determine if the motivation level of leads is strong before forwarding it to the Acquisition Team.
- Nurture and build rapport with leads to help decide what is the best resolution based on their property’s condition and customer need
- Do inbound and outbound calls to homeowners and tell them about how they could benefit from our services
- Ensure that client and company information will be held strictly confidential outside the company.
If you are running a start-up real estate business and have a tight budget, it may be more cost-effective to hire a virtual assistant as a Real Estate Lead Manager in another country, rather than hiring someone locally. This can give you more flexibility in terms of capital, and as your business grows, you can always increase your employee’s pay. Keep in mind that this can be a great option for start-ups that are looking for ways to cut costs and manage their finances more efficiently.
How to hire a real estate lead manager in other countries?
To hire Real Estate Lead Manager, you can visit these websites:
- Upwork – Upwork is one of the most popular platforms for hiring virtual assistants, and it has a large pool of freelancers from all over the world.
- Onlinejobs.ph – This is a Philippines-based website that specializes in connecting businesses with Filipino virtual assistants. It’s a popular destination for virtual assistants due to its large English-speaking population and high level of education.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is a platform that specializes in connecting businesses with freelancers for various tasks, including virtual assistant services. It has a large pool of freelancers from different countries.
What are the qualifications to be a real estate lead manager?
When hiring a Real Estate Lead Manager, companies typically prefer applicants who possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to determine the motivations and pain points of sellers
- Customer-centric mindset
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office
- Ambitious and eager to serve and add value
- Aligns with company values of integrity and has professional
- Strong phone skills and ability to set and close appointments
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Team player who thrives in a tight-knit company
- Takes an ownership mentality
- Outstanding written, grammar, and verbal communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn the industry and help the company maintain and grow its marketplace position.