These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Neighborhood Guidelines accessible at https://neighborhoodguidelines.com.
- By using our Website, you accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Website.
- We own the intellectual property rights in the website and all the materials here have intellectual property reserved unless otherwise stated.
- You may view, download, share, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, and occasionally for public or group presentation as a reference.
However, you must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful activities.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of neighborhoodguidelines.com.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion and without notice.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published on our website.
- We make no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You hereby recompense us and undertake to keep us recompensed against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of
Exclusion of third-party rights
- These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us. It’s not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.